CENTERS FOR SUCCESS, INC.
Youth Summer Camp
Summer Session: June 4, 2018 thru August 3, 2018 (Nine weeks)
Session I Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. June 4-29
Session II Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. July 2 thru Aug. 3
Fees: $5.00 per day or $25 per week, per students ages 5 years – 17 years.
Fees do not include field trips. Field trip costs are extra.
Students not registered in CFS’s Summer Fun Camp will not be permitted to participate in camp activities or field trips.
Students do not need to be registered in CFS's Summer Camp to participate in the FREE SUMMER BREAKFAST/LUNCH offered by Summer BreakSpot feeding program. Anyone ages 18 and under can receive free nutritious meals (Breakfast/Lunch) during summer break.
If your child is currently a member of the Centers For Success, Inc. After-School Enhancement Program, you must do the following in order to register your child/children for the summer program:
1. Complete the 2018 Summer Registration Packet.
2. You must pay the first 2 weeks of the summer program in advance when you turn in registration package or prior to the first day of summer camp.
If your child is not currently a member of the Centers For Success, Inc. After-School Enhancement Program, you must do the following in order to register your child/children for the summer program:
1. Complete a New Membership and 2018 Summer Registration Package.
2. Pay the $10.00 registration fee for each child. (For new members only)
3. You must pay for the first 2 weeks of the summer program in advance when you turn in the registration packet.
**If you have three (3) or more children, please contact CFS staff for additional information**
Can I volunteer at CFS? Yes, all volunteers must complete a volunteer application, submit a fingerprint, background check through Manatee County Sheriff’s Office and pass a Level II Background and Drug screening via DCF prior to volunteering
Can I go on the field trips with my child? Yes, CFS staff will provide the locations and times where to meet to help chaperon field trips.
If you have any questions or would like to register, contact CFS at 941.822.8952,
or via email email@example.com